After such a long time apart, we want to connect kids to Jesus and to each other using our Discipleship Model - Worship1, Love1, Read1 & Pray1. We will meet after the Facebook Live service ends (during the Service of Communion) in the preschool room and go for 20-30 minutes before we dismiss out the purple doors. You are welcome to bring your children up for this time with Jesus even if you did not attend church in person.
* Children will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon their arrival and entry into the classroom.
* Children 6 years old and older will follow the same mask rules as in the church at that time.
You can do 1 of 3 things while your children are in Kids Connect:
1) If you attended the 9am service in person, you can stay for the Service of Communion and pick your children up at the purple doors afterwards
2) If you watched the 9am service on FB, you can enter through the purple doors with your child then head to the sanctuary for the Service of Communion. Please Note: You must have watched the service and participated in confession and absolution to take communion.
3) You may wait in your car or in the pavilion while your child is in Kids Connect. You may not wait in the building.
Call the church office and talk with Tracy, or email her, if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to volunteer.