- Vacation Time: The office staff plans to take their vacation at various times in July. If you call the office during normal business hours, please leave a message or send an email, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- New Mask Guidelines: The board has ruled that wearing a mask is optional for those who are fully vaccinated.
- Prayer Breakfast in July: With the holiday weekend, Prayer Breakfast has been moved to July 10th at 9am.
- Need a Ride?: Deaconess Gayle has been able to get drivers to offer a lift to our season members who may need to get to the doctor or other appointments. If you have this need, call Deaconess Gayle or the church office.
- Kids Connect: Kids Connect on Sunday morning will continue through the summer. Kids ages 2 years old through 5th grade can join Tracy and a volunteer in the preschool room for 20-30 minutes at approximately 9:45am (after the FB Live service ends) to connect with Jesus and each other. In the we plan to add class for those under two and the confirmation students as well.
- Pray-ers for Peace: A prayer group praying specifically for the needs of our country will meet every other Wednesday at 1:00pm in the Conference room led by Deaconess Gayle. The next meeting is on July 7th.
- Prayer Partners: Deaconess Gayle and Tracy are looking for more willing adults to be a prayer partner with some of the younger members of Mt. Calvary. If you'd like to pray for our young people, please let one of them know.
- Personal Communion: If you are not coming to service and would like communion, Pastor will be happy to meet with you however you feel most comfortable. Call the office to set something up.
- Prayer Requests: Let the office know if you have a prayer request you would like us to pray for publicly on Sunday morning.