- Young At Heart: Mark your calendars for the May event-lunch at Hacienda on Manchester. It will be on May 25th at 11:30am. RSVP to Deaconess Gayle.
- Last Day: Two of our seminary students- Josh Duncan and Tom Mueller - will be at Mt Calvary for the last time this coming Sunday, May 9, before heading finishing classes and heading to their vicarage congregations. Brad & Anna Singer will be around a couple weeks longer before heading east. Make sure to wish them well.
- Kids Connection: Children's Ministry started back up! Kids ages 2 years old through 5th grade can join Tracy and a volunteer in the preschool room for 20-30 minutes at approximately 9:45am (after the FB Live service ends) to connect with Jesus and each other.
- Pray-ers for Peace: A prayer group praying specifically for the needs of our country will meet every other Wednesday at 1:00pm in the Conference room led by Deaconess Gayle. The next meeting is on April 21st. Safety precautions will be followed and a mask must be worn.
- Prayer Partners: Deaconess Gayle and Tracy are looking for more willing adults to be a prayer partner with some of the younger members of Mt. Calvary. If you'd like to pray for our young people, please let one of them know.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: The 10am Wednesday Bible Study group continues via Zoom, but the log in info has changed. If you need the new log in info, please contact Mary Campbell .
- Personal Communion: If you are not coming to service and would like communion, Pastor will be happy to meet with you however you feel most comfortable. Call the office to set something up.
- Weekly Sunday Worship: We'd love to have you join us in person for Worship on Sunday's at 9am. Send us an email or call us and let us know you are coming. To accommodate returning members, the left side of the sanctuary is open seating, while the right side continues to have only every other pew available for seating. Communion is celebrated every week. Service is also available every week on FB Live at 9am.
- Prayer Requests: Let the office know if you have a prayer request you would like us to pray for publicly on Sunday morning.