- In-Person Sunday Services: In-person services begin at 9am. These are the same services that are broadcast on Facebook Live, so we ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you are in your seat when we begin. You need to register with Tracy ahead of time to ensure we have sufficient space for social distancing. You must wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Commitment Cards: We would like to have the 2021 Commitment Cards returned to church by Sunday, Oct. 25th. Please prayerfully consider how you will give to the Lord next year then return your commitment card to Mt. Calvary in the envelope provided. If you didn't get a commitment card or need a new one, please contant the office.
- Young At Heart: This group will meet Oct. 27th at 1pm at the church. They will be packing supply bags for the homeless. Bring your 25 of your "supply" of choice and let Deaconess Gayle know what you are bringing so there are no duplicates. She is providing toothbrushes and small tubes of toothpaste. Call Deaconess Gayle with questions.
- Pastor Appreciation Month: October is Pastor Appreciation Month. Make sure to share your words of encouragement and support to both Pastor Will and Mindy, and the kids too!
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: The 10am Wednesday Bible Study group is meeting via ZOOM. They are studying the book of Acts. All are welcomed to join. Contact Mary Campbell for an email invitation to the study.
- Encouragement in Crisis Support Group: The next group meeting is Wed, Oct. 28 at 2:30pm. This group is intended to offer support to those who are feeling isolated because of the continuing Covid epidemic and the civil unrest occurring throughout our country. Politics will have no place in this group. Rather, we will seek to see God’s presence in our lives as we cope with the changes in our lives and find options for dealing with fear and anxiety. We will wear masks and observe proper social distancing. This group will meet monthly on the fourth Wednesday.
- Grief Support Group: Deaconess Gayle leads this support groups the second Wednesday of the month at 12:30pm via ZOOM. Call Gayle at 636-579-0769 or email her at email@example.com to get a zoom invitation or to ask questions. The next meeting day is Oct. 14th.
- Communion: Drive-Thru communion continues weekly on Sunday's at 10am. Pastor Will is set up by the purple doors.
- Office Hours: The Church office is open from 8am-3pm Monday-Friday.
- Financial Hardship: We have gift cards available to give away if you know someone in need. Just let Pastor or Tracy know.
- Prayer Requests: Let the office know if you have a prayer request you would like us to pray for publicly on Sunday morning.