- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: The 10am Wednesday Bible Study group is meeting via ZOOM. They are studying the book of Acts. All are welcomed to join. Contact Mary Campbell for an email invitation to the study.
- COVID 19 Support Group: Deaconess Gayle is starting a support group to allow people a place to express their fears and frustrations regarding this virus in a safe and supportive environment, and to offer suggestions on how to deal most effectively with the on-going changes in our society. This group will meet monthly via ZOOM and is open to all. Target start time is late August/Early September. Contact Deaconess Gayle at 636-579-0769 if you are interested.
- Grief Support Group: Deaconess Gayle leads a grief support group the second Wednesday of each month. The next one is August 12 via ZOOM. If you find yourself mourning the death of a loved one and would like a to receive a ZOOM invitation, call Gayle at 636-579-0769.
- Mt. Calvary Preschool: The preschool will hold Back To School Camp Too on August 24-27, host Open Houses on August 31 & Sept. 1, and start school Sept 2. Please keep all the teachers and families in your prayers for a good, healthy start to the school year.
- Communion: Drive-Thru communion continues weekly on Sunday's at 10am. Pastor Will is set up by the purple doors.
- Office Hours: The Church office has not fully opened yet. Please continue to leave a message for Tracy or contact her via email or her cell phone.
- Green Space Clean Up: If you have some time and want to help keep our green space maintained, especially the rain garden, a "To Do" picture notebook is being kept in a box by the glass doors. Go check it out.
- Financial Hardship: We have gift cards available to give away if you know someone in need. Just let Pastor or Tracy know.
- Prayer Requests: Let the office know if you have a prayer request you would like us to pray for publicly on Sunday morning.