- Register for In-Person Service: We'd love to have you join us in person for Worship on Sunday's at 9am. Send us an email or call us and let us know you are coming. Communion is celebrated every week. If that doesn't work for you, join us on FB Live at 9am.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study: The 10am Wednesday Bible Study group continues via Zoom, but the log in info has changed. If you need the new log in info, please contact Mary Campbell .
- Grief Support Group: This group meets one Wed a month on Zoom in the morning and in person at St. Paul Des Peres in the afternoon. The book "Good Grief" by Granger Westfield serves as the guide for discussion. Anyone grieving the death of a loved one is encouraged to attend. Mask and social distancing are required. Contact Deaconess Gayle (636-579-0769) with questions or for a Zoom invitation.
- Encouragement in Crisis Support Group: This group will resume on Jan 27, at 2:30pm at the church.
- Personal Communion: If you are not coming to service and would like communion, Pastor will be happy to meet with you however you feel most comfortable. Call the office to set something up.
- Offering Envelopes: The Church office has your 2021 offering envelopes if you are one that usually gets them. Please contact Tracy to make arrangements to pick them up.
- Giving Statements: The giving statements for 2020 were mailed out this past week. Please watch your mailbox for them.
- Prayer Requests: Let the office know if you have a prayer request you would like us to pray for publicly on Sunday morning.